Instructions for Reserving One of Our Shores of Panama Condos
- 906 (Studio Suite) – Sleeps 4
- 1306 (Studio Suite) – Sleeps 4
- 2005 (Studio Suite) – Sleeps 4
- 2105 (Studio Suite) – Sleeps 4
- 1307 (2 Bedrooms, 1 Private Bunk-Room, 3 Bath) – Sleeps 8
- 1529 (2 Bedrooms, 1 Private Bunk-Room, 2.5 Bath) Sleeps 8
- 2013 (1 Bedroom, 1 Private Bunk-Room, 2 Bath) – Sleeps 6
- 1915 (1 Bedroom, 1 Private Bunk-Room, 2 Bath) – Sleeps 6
Step 1: Fill out the Reservation Form
Step 2: Sign & Return. Don’t have access to printer? Try signing w/ Adobe Fillable format
- 906 Rental Agreement
- 2005 Rental Agreement
- 1306 Rental Agreement
- 2105 Rental Agreement
- 2013 Rental Agreement
- 1915 Rental Agreement
- 1307 Rental Agreement
Step 3: Complete Deposit Form/Payment Form (you can download and open in Adobe.com for a fillable form, re-type, take a picture, fax, email or mail).
We own 4 condos (and personally care for them all) We don’t want you to deal with a “no-care management company”. Having said that, it would be impossible to handle all telephone call volume, (it’s just me) through phone calls. Please forgive me, if I ask you to text me a question about availability or booking. After booking, feel free to call me @ 913-219-9365. Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or text (913-219-9365), will get you the quickest response.
If you feel that there is something I could do to make the booking process smoother, simpler, or less confusing, please let me know.
Lastly, we realize that you have many choices when it comes to vacation rental, and we are so happy that you’ve chosen us. We take special care with our condos, so that you’ll feel at home. Our home is your home – We Hope You Have a Awesome Beach Vacation!
Kelly & Tim Zarda